The curriculum at Emerald International School is designed to provide holistic education and academic excellence. The curriculum motivates students to become lifelong learners and seek knowledge which is experiential and transformational in nature.The curriculum is regularly updated to stimulate students’ interests and gain the knowledge they need to compete in the fast-changing 21st century global world. Teachers strive to make the classes as interactive as possible and use different methods to get the best out of each student. Collaborative learning is incorporated into lessons so students can share ideas and learn with and from each other.
We encourage our students to think for themselves, ask questions and pursue their interests through independent reading and research.
How Emerald Enriches ?
- Balanced Schooling between academics and sports
- Emerald offers strong foundation and promises best subject knowledge enhancement.
- Emerald gives global edge to every student through International Olympiads, Spell-Bee & UNSW and other competitive exams.
- Develops life skills like Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Teachers / Student Self – management.
- Improves the leadership qualities of the students.
In harmony with academics there is also a constant thrust in areas of approach, attitude and action. Simulation of academic concepts is demonstrated through SMART tools and technologies. We strengthen their aptitude in the core studies of English, Mathematics, General Science and Social Science.